segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2013

Present Perfect Songs


U2 - Still haven't found what I'm looking for




"I've climbed the highest mountains
I've run through the fields
Only to be with you, only to be with you...
I've run I have crawled, I've scaled
These city walls, hese city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for"


Pink - Glitter in the Air



"Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Closed your eyes and trust it, just trust it?
Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air?
Have you ever looked fear in the face and said, "I just don't care."?"



Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain?



"I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?
Comin' down a sunny day"


Björk - I've seen it all


"I've seen it all, I have seen the trees,
I've seen the willow leaves dancing in the breeze
I've seen a friend killed by a friend,
And lives that were over before they were spent.
I've seen what I was - I know what I'll be
I've seen it all - there is no more to see!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário